A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kayser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kayser, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kayser
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Kayser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kayser, FACC, FSCAI, MBA is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kayser graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Kayser has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bayshore Community Hospital
- Centrastate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert G Kayser FACC, FSCAI, and MBA is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Kayser practice?
- Dr. Robert Kayser has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Kayser practices Cardiovascular Disease near Sea Girt, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, NJ and Colts Neck, NJ.
See Sea Girt Cardiologists.