Dr. Robert Kayser Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Kayser Jr?

Posted on September 21st, 2015

Trust Dr Kayser and like the office, just wish he was a little less formal in his manner.

A Caring Dr.

Posted on June 15th, 2010

Dr. Robert Kayser is a excellent Cardio Dr. I had a bad experience happen to me in Jan.2010 & if it wasn't for Dr. Kayser I would not be here writing this rating. He has a great bedside manner which is very important now a days. He's always there to help me out even though I could have had an office visit with him the week before. He always takes care of my situation & doesn't get me nervous even though I am a nervous person with dealing with my situation with the heart.On my list you are my #1 best dressed Dr.!!Dr. Kayser You are the best!! Also I must mention the Staff in your office are really nice and they are all there to help me when I call to schedule an appointment or just to ask a simple question.

Posted on March 26th, 2017