A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kazenoff is Excellent. Dr. Kazenoff has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kazenoff graduated from Saint Louis University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kazenoff has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital at Manhasset
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kazenoff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 28 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kazenoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Kazenoff practice?
Dr. Robert Kazenoff practices Internal Medicine near Huntington, NY.
See Huntington Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Kazenoff, Dr. Bobby Kazenoff, Dr. Robbie Kazenoff, Dr. Rupert Kazenoff