A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kazenoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kazenoff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Illness
- Geriatric Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kazenoff graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kazenoff has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Kazenoff MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Kazenoff practice?
- Dr. Robert Kazenoff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Kazenoff practices Internal Medicine near Huntington, NY.
See Huntington Internists.