Learn more about Dr. Robert Kearl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kearl is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kearl, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kearl graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kearl has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- St Luke's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kearl accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Kearl practice?
Dr. Robert Kearl practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and General Practice near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists, Phoenix Sleep Medicine Doctors, Phoenix Pulmonologists, Phoenix Critical Care Practitioners, and Phoenix General Practitioners.