A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kearl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kearl is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kearl, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kearl graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kearl has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Kearl MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Kearl practice?
- Dr. Robert Kearl has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Kearl practices Pulmonary Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pulmonologists.