Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Kearl
Dr. Robert Kearl, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Sleep Medicine and Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Kearl is affiliated with Abrazo Arizona Heart Hospital, Scottsdale Healthcare Shea and Abrazo Central Campus. Dr. Kearl has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Kearl has the following 2 specialties
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Dr. Robert Kearl is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. Richard Sue
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi23
Dr. Jeffrey Kenny
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi13
Dr. Grzegorz Cieslewicz
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi29