Dr. Robert Kearney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Kearney?

November 3rd, 2016

Amazing Doctor! A+ on my breast augmentation

The staff was absolutely wonderful and the process from start to finish was fast and simple. I got my breast augmentation 8 years ago from Dr. Kearny and they still look amazing! Im still getting compliments. Ive since sent my sister to Dr. Kearny for rhinoplasty, a friend for breast augmentation, and now my new sister in law will be utilizing his services:) Everyone of them is just as happy as I am. THANK YOU Dr. Kearny and Staff

January 23rd, 2016

Dr. Kearney injected my lips incorrectly with Restylane. Instead of enhanced lips got two hard capsules above my upper lip. Upon complaining he denied any wrong doing. Cold and arrogant.

October 10th, 2012

Face Lift /Brow lift

Brow lift and face lift. Dr. Kearney did not tell me about hair loss after surgery. After my surgery researching hair loss will continue to get worse. Three years have passed and I have so many bold spots on all of the area's he did his surgery on. DO YOUR HOMEWORK BEFORE GETTING ANY KIND OF COSMETIC SURGERY DONE.

December 15th, 2010

So glad I found Dr.Robert Kearney

Dr.Kearney and his staff are so wonderful I thank god I found him he is caring and kind and also funny I went to different consultation and Kearney was the best he took his time to explain to me everything and encourage me to call if I have any question no matter what is was he also gave me his cell number so I can call him during close office hours. I was so scared the day of the surgery but dr.Kearney and his staff made me feel so comfortable. Dr.Kearney is the best my breast look so natural for my petite body I'm very tiny and had a very flat chest what he did was art can't believe how great i turned out I recommend dr.Kearney to everyone.

September 12th, 2010

Breast Cancer Reconstruction

Dr Kearney is incredible, compassionate, caring and a master surgeon. I had 2 failed masectomy reconstruction surgeries from another doctor and Dr Kearney corrected the other doctors mistakes. He has helped me through the cancer process and additional surgeries with kindness. I always feel like I am his only patient, though he is busy. He is respectful of my time and is a Great Doctor.....I would refer him to anyone. Ask your questions and he will be patient and answer each of them with care. An amazing surgeon, thanks to him I look great and am living pain free!

November 1st, 2009

Dr. Kearney ROCKS

had my breasts surgery 2 days ago and i am super excited to see them in a few weeks when they settle in...dr. kearney was professional, spent tons of time with me making sure i understood every aspect of my procedure. staff were perfect!i can definitely recommend him!

September 30th, 2009

Fabulous Doctor!

I had my breast augmentation done with Dr. Kearney 3 years ago and could not be happier! They look so natural that many people are surprised to hear I have implants in. I went on 5 different consultations and was so impressed with Dr. Kearney's honesty, bedside manner, knowledge and most importantly his results. He does amazing work!

July 13th, 2008

poor breast reconstruction surgeon

after 3 attempts to correct his poor breast reconstruction surgery at Moffett Cancer Institute, he told me that my lopsided breasts should not be an issue - that no one would notice them but me. He left Florida because of 17 pending complaints against him - of course, he blames the state of Florida for giving patients too many right.

February 7th, 2017