A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Keith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Keith is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Keith, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Keith graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Keith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Great Plains Regional Medical Center
- Great Plains Reg Med Ctr, Elk City, Ok
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Carlton Keith MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Keith practice?
- Dr. Robert Keith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Keith practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Elk City, OK.
See Elk City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.