A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Keller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Keller, Cosmetic/ Anti-aging Specialist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keller
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Keller graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Keller has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert P K Keller MD is a male Dermatologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Internal Medicine, and Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Keller practice?
- Dr. Robert Keller has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Keller practices Dermatology, Internal Medicine, and Preventive Medicine near Monterey, CA.
See Monterey Dermatologists, Monterey Internists, and Monterey Preventive Medicine Specialists.