Dr. Robert Keller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Keller?

July 13th, 2014

Forever Young

Dr. Keller is light-hearted, comforting, realistic and professional all at the same time. If that doesn't seem amazing enough, his staff is friendly and attentive as well. Dr. Keller is the first doctor that has been realistic with me about the procedure, heal time, the process of healing, and the reality of the procedure and its changes. Thanks to Dr. Keller I look as young as I feel. He is trustworthy and explains medical conditions in a way that any average Joe can understand, and appreciate. In other words, DO IT!

February 16th, 2014

Smart Lipo, NOT smart

Dr. Keller did Smart lipo 2012. Left with riples and indentations on my back. And several scars on my abdomen, after two years scars are still there, and they itich periodically. I drove 4 hours to Monterey have scar revised, I was charged, and the scars after almost a year, still look the same! Not happy at all... Waste of money.

December 3rd, 2013

Patient

I did not have a good experience with the smart lipo and I am wondering if the good reviews are from friends of the doctor. His procedure left me with horrible dents and ripples which left me feeling unattractive. I don't care if he says he has done 3000 procedures: he is not a plastic surgeon and can not and has not been responsible for mutilating my abdomen. What I don't understand is how he is allowed to continue to perform procedures on people. I also hope that this post does not get deleted or I will believe that he pays to have bad reviews erased.

September 7th, 2012

It's A Feel Good Experience

I have been visiting Dr. Keller and his wonderful staff for a few years now. I have found a caring, experienced professional who realyy cares how I look and how i feel. He is easy to talk to, has a sense of humor,not only listens but hears...Thank you Dr. and Mrs, Keller and staff..it is always a pleasure.

March 22nd, 2012

Hospital affiliation?

It states on Dr. Keller's profile that he is affiliated with,and has hospital privileges at Community Hospital?

March 3rd, 2012

Dr. Keller is the best!!!!!!!

Dr. Keller and his staff are fantastic. I give them 4 stars all the way. They are extremely knowledgeable, affordable, and really nice. I was really nervous going in for my initial appointment. I'd never had botox before and had about a million questions about it. They made me feel comfortable right away and spent so much time with me. I walked out of there feeling great about my first treatment. I've gone to him every since. He never overdoes it like some doctors do. It looks totally natural, and it's so nice to see those lines disappear. I recommend Dr. Keller to all of my friends.

October 28th, 2011

Overall an Excellent Medical Service and Results

My Experience with Dr. Keller has been exceptional. I really like the way in which he treats his patients. I had a surgery and i can said that he really cares for the comfort and painless experienced of the patient. And most of all, i really like the results of it. Definetly i will recomend Dr. Keller to my friends. Now looking forward for the retouch surgery.

September 30th, 2011

Lovely office, attentive staff

I love this office. When I leave, I can't wait for my next appointment. I'm about to embark on my last of a series of 4 IPL treatments. At the first appointment the procedure was explained in detail by Dr. Kelller. He outlined what to expect after each treatment, noting his experience, it was precise. I was completely comfortable during the treatments. The results so far is nothing less than amazing. My dark brown age spots and freckling have diminished, if not disappeared, significanlty. Very caring, knowledgable and competent. I would highly recommend Dr. Keller and his staff to all of my friends and family and anyone on the fence wanting to improve their outer imperfections. My sun damaged, hormonal skin has improved drastically. Dr. Keller has turn back the clock!

September 24th, 2011

Smart-Lipo isn't so smart!

Unfortunately, smart-lipo is irreversible! I don't believe that a intrusive,irreversible medical procedure should be offered....... Especially by an MD who is not Board Certified as a Dermatologist or Plastic Surgeon. At least a specialist has the additional training needed to treat an accidental injury in a timely manner. I believe Dr. Keller truly wants the best outcome for all of his patients. However, if you are the unfortunate patient left with an irreversible flaw, you will see and feel this flaw for the rest of your life.

Doctor's Response

Sorry, smart-lipo is not irreversible. The remaining fat has stem cells that can become filler cells and help irregularities. FYI-I have done more Smartlipos than any physician in Central and Northern California. I am a certifying physician for other physicians seeking insurance to do this procedure and teach Smartlipo to Dermatologists and plastic surgeons. Incidentally, liposuction was invented by an OB-GYN specialist. I also fix the mistakes of other physicians so I am extremely qualified in treating 'accidental injury'. Who are you? Tell us. This anonymous stuff is BS. If you have a complaint, then be brave enough to stand behind it with telling us your name.

SHOW

September 6th, 2011

A DOCTOR WITH A HEART OF GOLD

Dr. Keller is someone that when you meet him you know he truely has passion for what he does. He has a warm, caring and pleasant demeanor. Not only is he highly skilled in what he does, he also takes the time to share that knowledge with you so you feel comfortable with what you are having done. He wants to do his very best for you and it shows in the way he treats you.

July 11th, 2011

Find a Certified Plastic Surgeon Instead

Dr. Keller seems like a genuinely nice guy, but he is not good at cosmetic surgery. My initial lipo did not turn out well--asymetric, lumpy, missed areas, dents, etc. To his credit, Dr. Keller did a "touch up" procedure at no charge. Still had terrible results. Two more free touch ups only made the situation worse. He was willing to do another, but after a consult with a real plastic surgeon who literally implored me not to have more lipo, I decided I'd better cut my losses.

Doctor's Response

It is very difficult to respond to an anonymous complaint. However, the results of smartlipo depend upon 3 things: my skill and experience, the patient's genetics and the patient's motivation. I have done over a thousand smartlipos, wrote the training book and teach hundreds of doctors to do the procedure. The patient's genetics affect the outcome by how much skin tightening they get which affects how smooth the skin becomes.Motivation has to do with the patient exercising, eating properly, massaging the areas and avoiding activities which would harm the healing process. It is hard to address this alleged patient's criticism without exploring these three things. I invite this person to call me and discuss these issues.

SHOW

May 18th, 2011

I look amazing!

I have had liposuction from a different doctor in the past and my results were less than impressive even though I was exersizing and doing all the right things. I recently went to see Dr. Keller and he performed Smartlipo and treated my body like clay that he was going to sculpt until it was the vase it was meant to be. I have never looked better and have never witnessed a doctor be so meticulous about his work. I highly recommend him!!!!!!!! I am going to have other areas done and would not consider ever going to someone else. Not to mention his "Benny" stories are hillarious!!!!!!!