A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kelliher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kelliher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelliher
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kelliher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kelliher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelliher graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kelliher has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Francis Kelliher MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Kelliher practice?
- Dr. Robert Kelliher has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Kelliher practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Walpole, MA.
See Walpole Internists and Walpole Gastroenterologists.