A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kelman, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kelman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Jay Kelman MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Kelman practice?
- Dr. Robert Kelman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Kelman practices Emergency Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Southfield Emergency Physicians.