A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Keltner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Keltner is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keltner
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Keltner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Keltner, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Keltner graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Keltner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
- Lawrence And Memorial Hospital, New London CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Keltner MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Keltner practice?
- Dr. Robert Keltner has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Keltner practices Pulmonary Disease near New London, CT.
See New London Pulmonologists.