A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kenney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kenney is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kenney, DO is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kenney graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Kenney has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mainegeneral Medical Center
- Inland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Luther Kenney DO is a male Dermatologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Kenney practice?
- Dr. Robert Kenney has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Kenney practices Dermatology near Waterville, ME.
See Waterville Dermatologists.