A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kennon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kennon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kennon
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kennon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kennon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennon graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kennon has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- St Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edward Kennon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Kennon practice?
- Dr. Robert Kennon has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Kennon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Middlebury, CT.
See Middlebury Surgeons.