Learn more about Dr. Robert Kennon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kennon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kennon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kennon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kennon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennon graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kennon has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- St Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edward Kennon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Kennon practice?
- Dr. Robert Kennon has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Kennon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Middlebury, CT.
See Middlebury Surgeons.