Learn more about Dr. Robert Kennon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kennon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kennon
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kennon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kennon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennon graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kennon has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- St Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edward Kennon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Kennon practice?
- Dr. Robert Kennon has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Kennon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Middlebury, CT.
See Middlebury Surgeons.