A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kerro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kerro, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerro graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Kerro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Firelands Reg Med Ctr-Main Campus
- Firelands Regional Medical Center - South Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Michael Kerro MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Kerro practice?
- Dr. Robert Kerro has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Kerro practices Anesthesiology near Lorain, OH.
See Lorain Anesthesiologists.