A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kersten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kersten is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kersten, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Cancer (Choroid Neoplasm)
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Injuries
- Eye Movement Disorders (Ocular Motility)
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid Cancer
- Eyelid Diseases
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Hot Flashes
- Lacrimal Duct Obstruction
- Orbital Cancer
- Orbital Diseases
- Orbital Fractures
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skull Fractures
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kersten graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Kersten has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kersten accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Kersten practice?
Dr. Robert Kersten practices Ophthalmology, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Plastic Surgery near Blue Ash, OH.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Blue Ash Ophthalmologists, Blue Ash Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Blue Ash Surgeons.