A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kersten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kersten is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kersten
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Kersten Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kersten, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Cancer (Choroid Neoplasm)
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Injuries
- Eye Movement Disorders (Ocular Motility)
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid Cancer
- Eyelid Diseases
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Lacrimal Duct Obstruction
- Orbital Cancer
- Orbital Diseases
- Orbital Fractures
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skull Fractures
- Tear Duct Problems
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kersten graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Kersten has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Calhoun Kersten MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Kersten practice?
- Dr. Robert Kersten has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Kersten practices Ophthalmology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Cincinnati, OH.
See Denver Ophthalmologists.