Learn more about Dr. Robert Kersten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kersten is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kersten, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Cancer (Choroid Neoplasm)
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Injuries
- Eye Movement Disorders (Ocular Motility)
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid Cancer
- Eyelid Diseases
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Lacrimal Duct Obstruction
- Orbital Cancer
- Orbital Diseases
- Orbital Fractures
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skull Fractures
- Tear Duct Problems
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kersten graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Kersten has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Fort Hamilton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Calhoun Kersten MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Kersten practice?
- Dr. Robert Kersten has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Kersten practices Ophthalmology near Blue Ash, OH.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.