Learn more about Dr. Robert Kessler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kessler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kessler, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Male Infertility
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urinary Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kessler graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kessler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kessler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Kessler practice?
Dr. Robert Kessler practices Urology near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Urologists.