A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kessler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kessler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kessler, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urinary Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kessler graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kessler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Kessler MD is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Kessler practice?
- Dr. Robert Kessler has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Kessler practices Urology near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Urologists.