A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kevitch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kevitch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kevitch, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kevitch graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kevitch has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert B Kevitch MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Kevitch practice?
- Dr. Robert Kevitch has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Kevitch practices Plastic Surgery near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Plastic Surgeons.