A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kiefaber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kiefaber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kiefaber
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kiefaber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kiefaber, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kiefaber graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Kiefaber has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Valley Hospital
- Khn - Greene Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Woodrow Kiefaber MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Kiefaber practice?
- Dr. Robert Kiefaber has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Kiefaber practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Cardiologists.