Learn more about Dr. Robert Kiefaber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kiefaber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kiefaber, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kiefaber graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Kiefaber has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Valley Hospital
- Kettering Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert W Kiefaber MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Kiefaber practice?
- Dr. Robert Kiefaber has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Kiefaber practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Sidney, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dayton, OH and Middletown, OH.
See Sidney Cardiologists.