Learn more about Dr. Robert Kiefaber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kiefaber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kiefaber
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kiefaber, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kiefaber graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Kiefaber has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Valley Hospital
- Khn - Greene Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Woodrow Kiefaber MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Kiefaber practice?
- Dr. Robert Kiefaber has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Kiefaber practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Cardiologists.