A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kiley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kiley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kiley, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kiley graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Kiley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
- Memorial Hospital Central
- Memorial Hospital North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Charles Kiley MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Kiley practice?
- Dr. Robert Kiley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Kiley practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Monument, CO.
See Colorado Springs Pediatricians.