A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Killian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Killian, Family Practitioner, HIV Medicine, LGBT Healthcare is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Killian graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Kent Killian MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Killian practice?
- Dr. Robert Killian has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Killian practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Primary Care Doctors.