Learn more about Dr. Robert Killian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Killian, Family Practitioner, HIV Medicine, LGBT Healthcare is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Killian
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Killian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Killian graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Kent Killian MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Killian practice?
- Dr. Robert Killian has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Killian practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Primary Care Doctors.