A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Killian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Killian, Family Practitioner, HIV Medicine, LGBT Healthcare is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Killian
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Killian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Killian graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Kent Killian MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Killian practice?
- Dr. Robert Killian has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Killian practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Primary Care Doctors.