Overall Review

3.8

October 20th, 2016
J.D.
He takes the time to listen to his patients, not judge, but educates and provides will reasoned options and treatments for the best outcomes for his patients. I highly recommend Dr. Killian to you.

August 17th, 2016
Simply the best!
The most excellent doctor I have ever had the pleasure of going to. His medical KnowledgeBase is and always had been to notch. He was my primary care physician for almost 14 years and I was never once even a left with any negative feelings about his care.

October 1st, 2015
The Best Dr I've ever had!
I have moved to several states and now I am going back to Seattle primarily to be a patient of Dr Killian's again. I have a chronic illness and I have never found a more caring, concerned and dedicated Dr. I miss him so much that I am leaving VA just to be under his care

August 6th, 2015
Great guy
I've seen Dr Killian on and off for years and he always been probalbly one of the best doc's I've ever dealt with. I am so disappointed to see the reviews on this site disparaging his abilities, because I always feel I for the first time I've found a Dr I can express my health concerns with truthfully. His receptionist is a bit unique but friendly. It ia a shame people are too willing to write bad reviews but how often are they to write when everything goes well.

March 29th, 2015
very rude
Went to a site called health tap and he was so rude to the people seeking out help. He will say some nasty things to them. As soon as I read his nasty responses to this people. I decided not at ask a question. He is very cruel.

February 3rd, 2014
Used to be a good doc. Not so much now
Dr. Killian supposedly split with Capitol Hill Medical because they banned him from the practice. He was caught and had complaints filed to the WA board of Health for ordering controlled substances for personal use. He has an ego that won't quit. What does that mean? If you question his expertise or dare get a 2nd opinion, be prepared to be verbally abused or be threatened with him dropping you as a patient. If he DOES drop you, remind him that he is obligated as a physician to refer you to a prescribing physician who can continue your meds/care. He didn't do this in my case. Too bad, as I was a patient here for many years, but lately feel his ego and lack of professionalism led me to go elsewhere.

September 25th, 2012
Best Hiv Doctor.
I have been with Dr. Killian for 10 year's and is way past 20 Star's. I allway's get a how are you, and a smile. Dr. Killian is very attentive to my Medical need's. I can talk to him about anything. I can't say enough about my Doc. Rob. Maryville in the office is 15 Star's.

July 18th, 2012
The best.
Dr. Killian is the first doctor I have seen that I will see again, and hopefully forever. He is professional, yet casual. I feel very comfortable with him.

May 21st, 2012
I have been going to doctor Killian for around 10 or 11 year's, it didn't take me long to feel the warmth and wittness the Knowlege and careing and Understanding of my Medical need's. He allway's has a Smilewhen I am Greeted. He is a true Hero.

August 19th, 2011
Chief Engineer
Dr. Rob has an empathy for his patients'duress that is unsurpassed in the greater Seattle area. I always feel better about myself and my prognosis post appointment.