A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kimberly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kimberly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kimberly, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Kidney Inflammation (Nephritis)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
- Wegener Granulomatosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kimberly graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kimberly has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Medical West
- UAB Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert P Kimberly MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Kimberly practice?
- Dr. Robert Kimberly has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Kimberly practices Rheumatology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Rheumatologists.