A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kimbrough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kimbrough, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Bacterial Infections
- Mycoses (Fungi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kimbrough graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Kimbrough has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- University Medical Center Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Cooke Kimbrough MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Kimbrough practice?
- Dr. Robert Kimbrough has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Kimbrough practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists and Lubbock Infectious Disease Doctors.