A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kimbrough, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Bacteremia, Bacterial Endocarditis, and Bacterial Infections.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kimbrough graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kimbrough has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kimbrough accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kimbrough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Kimbrough practice?
Dr. Robert Kimbrough practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists and Lubbock Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Kimbrough, Dr. Bobby Kimbrough, Dr. Rob Kimbrough, Dr. Robbie Kimbrough