A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kimpton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kimpton is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kimpton
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kimpton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kimpton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kimpton graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Kimpton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Marion County Medical Center
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
- Waccamaw Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Erskine Kimpton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Kimpton practice?
- Dr. Robert Kimpton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Kimpton practices Family Medicine near Myrtle Beach, SC.
See Myrtle Beach Primary Care Doctors.