Learn more about Dr. Robert Kimpton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kimpton is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kimpton
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kimpton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kimpton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kimpton graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Kimpton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Marion County Medical Center
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
- Waccamaw Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Erskine Kimpton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Kimpton practice?
- Dr. Robert Kimpton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Kimpton practices Family Medicine near Myrtle Beach, SC.
See Myrtle Beach Primary Care Doctors.