A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kimpton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kimpton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kimpton graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Kimpton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Marion County Medical Center
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
- Waccamaw Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Erskine Kimpton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Kimpton practice?
- Dr. Robert Kimpton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Kimpton practices Family Medicine near Myrtle Beach, SC.
See Myrtle Beach Primary Care Doctors.