A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kindrachuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kindrachuk is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kindrachuk
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Kindrachuk Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kindrachuk, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kindrachuk graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kindrachuk has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- Alameda Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert W Kindrachuk MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Kindrachuk practice?
- Dr. Robert Kindrachuk has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Kindrachuk practices Urology near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Urologists.