A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kindrachuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kindrachuk is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kindrachuk, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Kindrachuk graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kindrachuk has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert William Kindrachuk MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Kindrachuk practice?
- Dr. Robert Kindrachuk has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Kindrachuk practices Urology near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Urologists.