Learn more about Dr. Robert Kiningham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kiningham is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kiningham
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Kiningham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kiningham, MA, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kiningham graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Kiningham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Bruce Kiningham MA and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Kiningham practice?
- Dr. Robert Kiningham has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Kiningham practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Primary Care Doctors and Ann Arbor Family Physicians.