A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kiningham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kiningham is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kiningham, MA, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kiningham graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Kiningham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kiningham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 10 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Kiningham practice?
Dr. Robert Kiningham practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Saline, MI.
See Ann Arbor Family Physicians.