A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kiningham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kiningham is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kiningham, MA, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kiningham graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Kiningham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Bruce Kiningham MA and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Kiningham practice?
- Dr. Robert Kiningham has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Kiningham practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Saline, MI.
See Ann Arbor Primary Care Doctors and Ann Arbor Sports Medicine Doctors.