Learn more about Dr. Robert Kiningham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kiningham is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kiningham, MD, MA is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kiningham graduated from University of Cincinnati.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kiningham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
- University of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kiningham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 10 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Kiningham practice?
Dr. Robert Kiningham practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, General Practice, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Saline, MI.
See Ann Arbor Family Physicians, Ann Arbor General Practitioners, and Ann Arbor Sports Medicine Doctors.