A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kiningham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kiningham is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kiningham
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kiningham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kiningham, MA, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kiningham graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Kiningham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Bruce Kiningham MA and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Kiningham practice?
- Dr. Robert Kiningham has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Kiningham practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Family Physicians.