Learn more about Dr. Robert Kipnis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kipnis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kipnis
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Kipnis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kipnis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kipnis graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Kipnis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Joel Kipnis MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Kipnis practice?
- Dr. Robert Kipnis has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Kipnis practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Internists and Charlotte Rheumatologists.