A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kipperman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kipperman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kipperman graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Kipperman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Oklahoma Heart Hospital
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kipperman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 4 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Kipperman practice?
Dr. Robert Kipperman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Springfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Oklahoma City, OK and New Providence, NJ.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Cardiologists.