A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kipperman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kipperman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kipperman
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kipperman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kipperman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kipperman graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Kipperman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Oklahoma Heart Hospital
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Kipperman MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Kipperman practice?
- Dr. Robert Kipperman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Kipperman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Prague, OK.
See Prague Internists and Prague Cardiologists.