Learn more about Dr. Robert Kipperman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kipperman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kipperman graduated from Ross University, Edison.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kipperman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Oklahoma Heart Hospital
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kipperman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 4 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Kipperman practice?
Dr. Robert Kipperman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Springfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Oklahoma City, OK and New Providence, NJ.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Cardiologists.