Learn more about Dr. Robert Kirk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kirk
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Kirk Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kirk, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirk graduated from Oral Roberts University School Of Medicine.
Dr. Kirk has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lebanon Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Harrisburg State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Allen Kirk MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Kirk practice?
- Dr. Robert Kirk has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Kirk practices Psychiatry near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Psychiatrists.