A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kirk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kirk, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirk graduated from Oral Roberts University School Of Medicine.
Dr. Kirk has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lebanon Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Harrisburg State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Allen Kirk MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Kirk practice?
- Dr. Robert Kirk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Kirk practices Psychiatry near Lebanon, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, PA.
See Lebanon Psychiatrists.