A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kirk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kirk
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kirk Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kirk, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirk graduated from Oral Roberts University School Of Medicine.
Dr. Kirk has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lebanon Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Harrisburg State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Allen Kirk MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Kirk practice?
- Dr. Robert Kirk has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Kirk practices Psychiatry near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Psychiatrists.