Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Kiser
Dr. Robert Kiser, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Kalamazoo, MI, with another office in Portage, MI. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery, Pulmonary Disease and General Practice. Dr. Kiser is affiliated with Sjrmc, Bronson Methodist Hospital and St Joseph Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Kiser has the following 3 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Robert Kiser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kalamazoo, MI.
Dr. Satya Chaparala
Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Kalamazoo, MI 0.01 mi34
Dr. Paul Lange
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Kalamazoo, MI 2.32 mi28
Dr. Anna Novak
Kalamazoo, MI 3.30 mi55