Dr. Robert Kitos MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 29th, 2016
HORRIBLE
He should have retired a long time ago. Nice enough. He is obtuse and has a current diagnosis of ACTIVE CANCER in my 2016 record. WHAT????? I DO NOT HAVE active cancer and he will not change it. Not me. I've never had cancer since I have been his patient 8 years. The practice says He put in the notes after I questioned it... about an anal tumor being excised. Uh sorry, doc, they have not treated anal cancer with excision since the 1970's Yeah. Besides being old, decrepit and out of touch and obstinate..he is a fabulous MD if he likes you. I've never had an anal tumor "excised". Don't trust his records nor the staff to fix it.

December 28th, 2015
Over 4 hours waiting for prescription to be filled. Out of town when my asthma kicked in, called the office Monday morning letting the office know my asthma has been bad for 24 hours and I've been waiting for over 4 hours now for an inhaler prescription to be filled. Glad to see that the health of the patients matter so much to this office. I understand that there are patients inside the office waiting to be seen, but this is the first doctor I have ever came across that doesn't try their best to get back to patients in a reasonable amount of time. I cannot afford to spend over $100 at an urgent care facility, and our family vacation out of state has now come to a stop because I cannot go outside without my asthma getting worse. Horrible customer service and the lack of care in regards to their patients astounds me......will be changing doctors the second I am home from our vacation to a doctor who is in the business because he/she cares about their patients.

December 19th, 2015
Dr. Kitos always listens to what I'm telling him. I've been a patient of his for about 11 years and he is genuinely interested in providing excellent medical care.

December 9th, 2015
RN
Both Dr.Kitos and his staff provide genuine exceptional health care by treating and addressing people as people not a number ..by taking the time to listen..and collaborate on your needs within their scope as well as with other community providers..their wholistic approach works well and as a patient and also a health care provider this is much appreciated

December 1st, 2015
I would highly reccomend Dr Kitos ,Cathy and the staff .

November 2nd, 2015
Lynn with compliments
Always courteous, takes a lot of time when you need time. Cautious and professional.

September 1st, 2015
Dr.Kitos has been my doctor for over 20 years and has taken great care of my husband and me. He listens and responds to questions and comments. He has diagnosed problems and referred us to excellent specialists/surgeons when needed. Very compassionate when my husband died last year.

January 21st, 2015
Dr. Kitos and his staff have always been wonderful to my family. We just saw him yesterday with my daughter and he took the time to listen, didnt make us feel rushed and called to checkcheck on her today. You dont see many doctors like this anymore. It is refreshing. Im a hospital nurse..and I should know.

August 27th, 2014
Waste of money and time
Canceled on me 2 times to go on vacation .... Then I get too sick to come in for an appointment and even called 2 days in advance to cancel..... I now on his bad list so I get handed down to dotty because now I'm on he's crap list . Dotty has no idea what's going on. Your just another number there.... No one cares.

January 11th, 2014
CVZ's Review
I've been his patient since 1986. He knows me, my history, my major probs & concerns. I'm not just another number or another source of income. He really does care.

January 14th, 2011
Great M.D.
Dr Kitos personally follows up with his patients at Lifecare (rehabilitation).He is extremely well liked by his patients, including my spouse, our physicians & my neighbors. His staff does excellent follow-up after labs. Dr Kitos is very helpful. I am happy he is my M.D.

February 23rd, 2016