Dr. Robert Klaasen MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Greenwood, IN

November 4th, 2013
I have been Dr. Klaasen's for over 14 years and he is the best doctor I have ever had. He anwers all my questions and sees me anytime I need him. I would highly remend anyone to him. The wait can be a little long sometimes, however that to me is a good sign. He is taking time with his patients and making sure they are taken care of.

June 22nd, 2012
wait time
The last 3 times I visited Dr Klaasen I waited in the exam room a minimum of 63 minutes before he came in. I can understand occasionally, but every time is just too much.

February 17th, 2012
Dr. Klaasen was excellent when I first started going to him several years ago. Lately, it seems he is more interested in using his phone to text or read texts. I get the feeling he does not really care about my health anymore.

October 31st, 2011
Caring
Dr. Klaasen has always show interest and care in my health. He takes the time to go through my medical history annually and takes the time to answer my questions. He has even called me at home to double check to see if I had any questions after I had time to thing about the diagnosis. I've always gotten the impression that he really cares about me and my health.

July 12th, 2010
There are times you have to wait for Dr. Klaasen, but he does take the time to talk with you about your medical history and why you are there. Very personable. Well, worth the wait!Very knowledgeable! I highly recommend him!