A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Klamar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Klamar is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klamar
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Klamar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Klamar graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Klamar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cmhp - Mercy Memorial Hospital
- Upper Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Christian Klamar MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Klamar practice?
- Dr. Robert Klamar has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Klamar practices Family Medicine near Versailles, OH.
See Versailles Family Physicians.