A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Klapper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Klapper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klapper
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Klapper, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Klapper graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Klapper has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert C Klapper MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Klapper practice?
- Dr. Robert Klapper has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Klapper practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Hollywood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA.
See West Hollywood Surgeons.