A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Klapper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Klapper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klapper
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Klapper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Klapper, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Klapper graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Klapper has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert C Klapper MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Klapper practice?
- Dr. Robert Klapper has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Klapper practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Hollywood, CA.
See West Hollywood Surgeons.