Overall Review

March 2nd, 2016
Poor Bedside Manner
I would sum up this doctor by saying poor bedside manner. When he was my doctor he did not acknowledge my husband in the room or shake his hand. He also had a difficult time being gentle. Every exam was uncomftable. In addition he never fully explained anything. It was assumed I knew everything. I was told I would be induced for labor and was not explained what the process would be, how long it would take, etc. I was very dissapointed with my experience with this doctor and would not recommend him especially for your first child. After I had the baby, the doctor did not stop by or call even though he was in the hospital. Lastly wait times at this office are very long.

January 21st, 2014
My 16 yr old daughter was placed on the hospital for a complex ovarian cyst that was causing her a lot of pain...Dr. Klaus was the only one who was compassionate and understanding of her situation. I would recommend him to anyone!!!!

July 29th, 2011
awesome Dr.
makes you feel very comfortable about having a baby.

November 11th, 2010
I absolutely love dr klaus. He's an awesome doctor very down to earth. He really cares about his patients.

January 20th, 2010
AMAZING DR.
Dr.Klaus is my families OBGYN , myself, my mom my sister in law my grandma.. All of us go to Dr.Klaus..Aside from diagnosing and treating my mothers cancer he really is an amazing Dr...I have asked him in h epast to go back to school and study the rest of the body so he can be my Dr. for everything. He and his staff are amazing and so friendly. I have never felt uncomfortable in his office.. I dont think anyone has...

October 15th, 2009
Cool Doctor!
Dr. Klaus was my doctor during both of my pregnancies and I had a great experience with him and his staff. I had high blood pressure with both pregnancies and he took all the necessary precautions without causing me worry. He was also there for both deliveries which was really nice considering most women have the doctor on call deliver ther baby rather than the one they have been seeing throughout their entire pregnancy. I would highly recommend him if you're looking for an OB/GYN!