A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Klenck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Klenck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Klenck, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Klenck graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Klenck has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Klenck accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Klenck practice?
Dr. Robert Klenck practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Pasadena, CA.
See Santa Monica Surgeons.