Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Klenck
Dr. Robert Klenck, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Monica, CA, with another office in Glendale, CA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Klenck is affiliated with Saint John's Health Center, UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica and Citrus Valley Health Partners - Foothill Presbyter. Dr. Klenck has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Klenck has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Robert Klenck is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Monica, CA.
Dr. Thomas Grogan Jr
Pediatric Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Santa Monica, CA 0.01 mi36
Dr. Navid Ziran
Trauma Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Santa Monica, CA 0.01 mi17
Dr. John Moreland
Santa Monica, CA 0.01 mi44