Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

by Brian B on Feb 12th, 2016

Great Doctor!!! Would highly recommened for hip and knee replacements.

Grateful for you show details Grateful for you
by Gonzales family on Dec 23rd, 2015

Our mother is 78 and had a total knee replacement . Dr. Klenck was wonderful caring and really had concern for our mother. We would recommend him to all. Thanks doctor for everything your are a blessing!

Total Compassionate and Caring Physician. Just like days gone by when doctors took a personal interest in each patient show details Total Compassionate and Caring Physician. Just like days gone by when doctors took a personal interest in each patient
by Howard Karsh on Nov 9th, 2015

On our first meeting with Dr. Klenck, My wife and I decided immediately not to further consider any other Orthopedic Surgeon to perform her hip replacement surgery. He is patient and caring and has extensive experience in his field. He shows total concern for his patient. We would not consider any other doctor for this upcoming surgery

Excellent care! show details Excellent care!
Feb 15th, 2015

Excellent care, pre-op, intra-op, post-op! Quite simply...the best!

great surgeon show details great surgeon
Sep 16th, 2013

I just had a full hip replacement by Dr. Klenck. All has gone very well and I was impressed by his manner, caring and skill. He even called me at home when I had a minor question after surgery. I recommend him highly.

3 year Follow Up - perfect! show details 3 year Follow Up - perfect!
Aug 5th, 2013

Just had my 3 year (left hip) and 1 year (right hip) follow up and X-RAYS. The man knows what he is doing. They are perfect. I always had tight hip joints- was never very flexible . Now, not only am I 100% pain free, I have the best whip kick (swimming) I've ever had - much better than when I was a competitive swimmer in high school. Who knew! Plus, this is a really nice man. A good man. He delivers. They can't possibly pay him enough for the miracles he performs.

Another Successful Total Hip - Anterior Approach show details Another Successful Total Hip - Anterior Approach
Aug 6th, 2012

A lovely, caring person and a superbly skilled surgeon. He uses the Anterior Approach hip replacement method and equipment. Accept no substitutes. Anybody who still does those 8-10 inch incisions, or the bogus "minimally invasive" but they still slice through your glutes, and the recovery takes two months or more - VOODOO DOCTORS! run as fast as you can away from them.I walked out of the hospital and went home in 24 hours. I bent over and tied my tennies that morning. I drove my car after 10 days. walked on my treadmill for 20 minutes after one week. and went back to work part-time after 2 weeks. There is no excuse any more to put people through those brutal, old style THRs!!!

Successful Hip Replacement show details Successful Hip Replacement
Oct 5th, 2011

I chose Dr. Klenck for my third joint replacement - a total hip, after meeting him when he scrubbed in on my total knee with his partner, Dr. Yun. Dr. Klenck practices a few blocks from my office at Good Samaritan near downtown L.A., and this was very convenient. I figured if he was good enough to practice with Andy Yun and Joel Matta, he would do fine for my hip. He did more than fine. My recovery was so quick I think it even surprised him. I walked up hill 4 blocks from downtown L.A.to his office near Good Sam for my 6 week check up. I had been in pain for 10 years. I have never felt better. I have regained all of my range of motion, stamina and I can't tell any difference. He's a lovely man - very caring and compassionate. Love him!

Sep 15th, 2010

I had a car accident in 2008 where I broke nearly every bone in my pelvis. This doctor was able to put me back together and I am now expecting my 1st child. Great doctor, great care