Surgical Specialist, Pediatrician

2001 Sta Mon Blvd
Ste 1090
Santa Monica, CA 90404
310-582-7475
Locations and availability (3)

|  great surgeon  |  show details
Sep 16th, 2013

I just had a full hip replacement by Dr. Klenck. All has gone very well and I was impressed by his manner, caring and skill. He even called me at home when I had a minor question after surgery. I recommend him highly.

|  3 year Follow Up - perfect!  |  show details
Aug 5th, 2013

Just had my 3 year (left hip) and 1 year (right hip) follow up and X-RAYS. The man knows what he is doing. They are perfect. I always had tight hip joints- was never very flexible . Now, not only am I 100% pain free, I have the best whip kick (swimming) I've ever had - much better than when I was a competitive swimmer in high school. Who knew! Plus, this is a really nice man. A good man. He delivers. They can't possibly pay him enough for the miracles he performs.

|  Another Successful Total Hip - Anterior Approach  |  show details
Aug 6th, 2012

A lovely, caring person and a superbly skilled surgeon. He uses the Anterior Approach hip replacement method and equipment. Accept no substitutes. Anybody who still does those 8-10 inch incisions, or the bogus "minimally invasive" but they still slice through your glutes, and the recovery takes two months or more - VOODOO DOCTORS! run as fast as you can away from them.I walked out of the hospital and went home in 24 hours. I bent over and tied my tennies that morning. I drove my car after 10 days. walked on my treadmill for 20 minutes after one week. and went back to work part-time after 2 weeks. There is no excuse any more to put people through those brutal, old style THRs!!!

|  Successful Hip Replacement  |  show details
Oct 5th, 2011

I chose Dr. Klenck for my third joint replacement - a total hip, after meeting him when he scrubbed in on my total knee with his partner, Dr. Yun. Dr. Klenck practices a few blocks from my office at Good Samaritan near downtown L.A., and this was very convenient. I figured if he was good enough to practice with Andy Yun and Joel Matta, he would do fine for my hip. He did more than fine. My recovery was so quick I think it even surprised him. I walked up hill 4 blocks from downtown L.A.to his office near Good Sam for my 6 week check up. I had been in pain for 10 years. I have never felt better. I have regained all of my range of motion, stamina and I can't tell any difference. He's a lovely man - very caring and compassionate. Love him!

|  show details
Sep 15th, 2010

I had a car accident in 2008 where I broke nearly every bone in my pelvis. This doctor was able to put me back together and I am now expecting my 1st child. Great doctor, great care