A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Klickovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Klickovich, Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Klickovich, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Klickovich graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Klickovich has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Northeast
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Jon Klickovich MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Klickovich practice?
- Dr. Robert Klickovich has 1 office location.
- Dr. Robert Klickovich practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Crestview Hills, KY.