A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kliegman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kliegman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kliegman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Bacterial Infections
- Fetal Growth Retardation
- Mycoses (Fungi)
- Necrotizing Enterocolitis
- Newborn Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Pregnancy in Diabetics
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kliegman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Kliegman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Froedtert Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Kliegman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Kliegman practice?
- Dr. Robert Kliegman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Kliegman practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Pediatricians.