A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Klocke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Klocke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klocke
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Klocke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Klocke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Klocke graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Klocke has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
- Erie County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Albert Klocke MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Klocke practice?
- Dr. Robert Klocke has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Klocke practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Pulmonologists.