A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Knego:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Knego is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knego
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Knego Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Knego, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Knego graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Knego has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Knego MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert Knego practice?
- Dr. Robert Knego has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Knego practices Neurological Surgery near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Neurological Surgeons.