A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Knego:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Knego is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Knego, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Knego graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Knego has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
- Venice Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Knego MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert Knego practice?
- Dr. Robert Knego has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Knego practices Neurological Surgery near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Neurological Surgeons.