Learn more about Dr. Robert Knego:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Knego is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Knego, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Knego graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Knego has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Knego accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Knego practice?
Dr. Robert Knego practices Neurological Surgery near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Neurological Surgeons.