Learn more about Dr. Robert Knetsche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Knetsche is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knetsche
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Knetsche Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Knetsche, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Knetsche graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Knetsche has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ephraim Mcdowell Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Paul Knetsche MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Knetsche practice?
- Dr. Robert Knetsche has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Knetsche practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Danville, KY.
See Danville Orthopedic Surgeons.