A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Knetsche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Knetsche is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Knetsche, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Knetsche graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Knetsche has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ephraim Mcdowell Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Paul Knetsche MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Knetsche practice?
- Dr. Robert Knetsche has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Knetsche practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Danville, KY.
See Danville Surgeons.