A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Knetsche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Knetsche is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knetsche
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Knetsche Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Knetsche, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Knetsche graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Knetsche has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ephraim Mcdowell Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Paul Knetsche MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Knetsche practice?
- Dr. Robert Knetsche has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Knetsche practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Danville, KY.
See Danville Orthopedic Surgeons.