Dr. Robert Knetsche Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Knetsche?

Back

Posted on September 12th, 2016

I'm not done yet. I still have things need tremendous of. I just have not got to. It all yet. But what I have had done helped somewhat. There is more to come . But everyone there are very nice and helpful.

Patient

Posted on August 29th, 2016

Wonderful surgeon. I had had 3 previous surgeries and was doing poorly. He took the time to listen to me and the revision surgery he did worked and I am back to my life again! Highly recommend!

Two Surgeries

Posted on January 8th, 2016

Laminectomy L5-S1 in 2013 and ACDF C4-C5 & C5-C-6 in 2015 with very good results. I have and will trust him again, if needed.

WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on July 27th, 2015

You are being FOREWARNED!! Let this "surgeon" cut on your back, and you will be sorry!! If you are thinking of, or are already planning on letting this "surgeon" cut on your back. Then please ask yourself this question first. Will this "surgeon" make a bad cut on my back too? I write this only as I have personally been suffering with much pain by way of the hands of this "surgeon". And I hope you do not! Also, I found that not only the "surgeon" was never helpful and extremely rude, that most of the staff was the same. To my knowledge God did not weld a scalpel.

Pastor

Posted on June 7th, 2012

Dr. Knetsche is excellent! I would recommend him highly..Personal friend.I was in terrible pain and could not do anything. I had a back surgery several years before that and still could not function. I found out about Dr. Knetsche about 3 1/2 years and he was highly recommended to me.He did my back surgery 3 yrs. ago. I am a new man now. I work out 5 days a week and walk 7 miles a day, 7 days a week. Thank God for Dr. Knetsche!!!!

NEVER GO TO THIS DOCTOR

Posted on June 11th, 2009

Had surgery was diagnosed wrong and then wouldnt help me at all

Posted on November 15th, 2017