Learn more about Dr. Robert Knipstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Knipstein is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knipstein
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Knipstein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Knipstein, MD, PA is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Knipstein graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Knipstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- BHC Millwood Hospital
- Millwood Hospital Excel Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Charles Knipstein MD and PA is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Knipstein practice?
- Dr. Robert Knipstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Knipstein practices Psychiatry near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lewisville, TX.
See Arlington Psychiatrists.