Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Knipstein
Dr. Robert Knipstein, MD, PA is a Doctor primarily located in Lewisville, TX, with another office in Arlington, TX. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Knipstein is affiliated with BHC Millwood Hospital and Millwood Hospital Excel Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Knipstein has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Robert Knipstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lewisville, TX.
Dr. Louis Costello
Psychiatry, Neurology, Child Psychiatry
Lewisville, TX 2.01 mi26
Dr. David Cooke Jr
Neurology, Psychiatry, Internal Medicine
Flower Mound, TX 2.73 mi38
Dr. Jayaraman Ravindran
Flower Mound, TX 2.73 mi22