inactive

1.6

• Good
  • Bad

January 14th, 2014
Need to make an appointment, call 817-832-4091 or 817-465-5155 Thank you. John Guy

February 1st, 2011
Just awful
This doctor's process is worse than his furniture. I went for four appointments, and each time the "ick factor" was worse than the last. Even though I had a relatively common situation (post partum depression) and knew what meds worked in the past for similiar symptoms, he let me go for a month with just some mood stabilizer that I explain was ineffective in the past. After a month of this, I explained AGAIN that just needed a Med that worked in the past, and I keep going on like this I would go nuts. He told me if I was that bad off I should go to a mental hospital. REALLY? With a newborn? And a known proven effective medication from my history? I high-tailed it to another doc, who fixed the problem right way, and I went back to enjoying motherhood.It makes me sick to hear about Mothers going crazy on their infants, because I know understand the situation with a bit more depth. And although I never felt violent or anything, whose to say really, what Dr. Knipstein and his low dose inneffective non-sense would have done over a long period of time.And his attitude was VERY condesceding, his personality seemed bizzare, and the questions made no sense. When he asked me what my mother was like and I said "kind", he appeared displeased. Then sat silent for a long time.....? I felt like asking him what the heck his mom was like.

October 25th, 2010
Upset
I was treated very poorly by this man. He was rude and had no compassion. He wanted to place blame on me for my terrible past. I would not tell anyone to see this man nor did I return.

August 19th, 2010
Director of hospital services
Dr Knipsteim,Whay dont you spend a little more money on your office furniture? This seems to be a real problem.

May 17th, 2010
I found Dr. Knipstein's staff to be charming and helpful. In fact, this was the most effortless first time dr. visit I have ever experienced. Dr. Knipstein did exactly what I wanted and expected--discussed and prescribed medication.

August 24th, 2009
Dr. Robert Knipstein review
My interaction with Dr. Knipstein was the worst experience of my life. He was controlling, condescending and bullying. He laughed at me. He told me I was "a bad patient." He interferred when I wanted to switch to another psychiatrist. I do not exaggerate when I say this was the worst experience of my life.

July 31st, 2015