A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Knobler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Knobler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Knobler, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Knobler graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Knobler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Leonard Knobler MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Knobler practice?
- Dr. Robert Knobler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Knobler practices Neurology near Fort Washington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Fort Washington Neurologists.