A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Knoll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Knoll is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Knoll, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Knoll graduated from New York University.
Dr. Knoll has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
- Lakes Region General Hospital
- Franklin Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Knoll MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Knoll practice?
- Dr. Robert Knoll has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Knoll practices Diagnostic Radiology near Laconia, NH.
See Laconia Radiologists.