A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Knopp, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 13 Areas, including Diabetes, Diabetes, and Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1.10 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Knopp graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Knopp has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harborview Medical Center
- Harborview Med Ctr, Seattle, Wa
- Harbor View Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Knopp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Knopp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Knopp practice?
Dr. Robert Knopp practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Endocrinologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Knopp, Dr. Bobby Knopp, Dr. Rob Knopp, Dr. Robbie Knopp