Dr. Robert Knowlan MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Stillwater, MN

June 20th, 2014
Posterior total hip replacement
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Knowlan, St. Croix Ortho or the procedure itself. I had the procedure as an outpatient. The first week I was called everyday to find out how I was doing. I had very little pain after surgery and was back to work in 4 weeks. If I had to do it again, I would not hesitate to go to Dr. Knowlan again.

January 6th, 2014
Dr. Knowlan is an amazing Dr. who did an excellent job of hip replacement. I went to him because he performs the anterior approach and because my neighbor highly recommended him. With that approach to total hip replacement, the recovery was quick, and easy with almost no restrictions. I highly recommend Dr. Knowlan for total hip surgery. I could not be happier.

September 4th, 2013
Super Dr.
Fantastic surgeon, spent as much time as needed explaining what he would do and after surgery how he did it. This was done in laymans terms .I have recommended Dr. Knowlan to two others with hip problems.

August 26th, 2013
My hip replacement went extremely well, with a quick recovery. I appreciated Dr. Knowlan's expertise and sense of humor. He exudes much confidence in his ability as a surgeon.

August 20th, 2013
Dr. Knowlan is completely knowledgeable about hip and knee replacement. I have had my right knee replaced and both of my hips replaced. Dr. Knowland did an absolutely excellent surgery all three times. I could not stand on my own before these surgeries and today I can walk and get around without a walker or a cane. And, the best part is that I no longer have any extreme pain. Thank you Dr. Knowlan for doing a great job helping me get me life back.