A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Knowles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Knowles is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knowles
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Knowles Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Knowles graduated from University Of Sydney.
Dr. Knowles has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Raymond Knowles MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Knowles practice?
- Dr. Robert Knowles has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Knowles practices Psychiatry near Poplar Bluff, MO.
See Poplar Bluff Psychiatrists.